Lake Lewisville Pontoon Rental
Looking for something to do with your family and friends that is fun and unique in the north DFW area? Experience the gorgeous Lake Lewisville by cruising in a tricked-out 26' Pontoon boat. Lake Lewisville hosts unlimited outdoor recreational activities on its thirty thousand acre water playground.
This is an awesome way to celebrate any occasion!
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
- Birthday Party
- Girls / Guys Day Out
- Anniversary / Reunion
- Graduation / Retirement
- Swimming / Fishing / Relaxing
So Why Are Pontoon Boats Becoming So Popular?
- PLENTY OF CARGO. Pontoon boats are more open than faster boats or motorboats, so there’s more places for storage. Typically, pontoon boats have plenty of storage under seats and floors for extra snacks, food, water, life jackets and inner tubes for lazing around in. In addition, pontoon boats usually seat more people than a motorboat, typically big enough to accommodate 10 people comfortably.
- EASY FOR LEARNING AND FAMILIES. In addition to having more space for families, pontoons are an awesome option for novice captains. They’re easy to drive and simple to dock because of the shape and speed of the boat. Because of their size, pontoon boats are also safe, because they are difficult to damage. You can also customize them with all sorts of ammenities.
- LONGER LIFESPAN. Pontoon boats have a longer lifespan than other options for a couple reasons. In addition to being easier to maintain, pontoon boats generally don’t change much through the years. This means, there’s not a reason to update. They are also typically less expensive to insure, because they are considered a very safe style of boat. We cannot stress how safe these boats are.
Learn more about jet ski rental and boat rentals on Lake Lewisville >>